At 1 Less Stress Ltd we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
This policy has been updated in line with new GDPR regulations. We act as both the data controller and processor. In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
We may update this Policy from time to time. If we do, we’ll let you know about any material changes, either by notifying you on the Site or by sending you an email. New versions of this Policy will never apply retroactively — we’ll tell you the exact date they go into effect. If you keep using 1 Less Stress Ltd services after a change that means you accept this Policy.
Who We Are
1 Less Stress Ltd in conjunction with its subsidiaries 1 Less Stress Connect, affiliates, agents, representatives, consultants, employees provides services that help people Entrepreneurs and Organisations build impactful businesses through the provision of a range of our business growth services. We are based in London, UK.
How This Policy Applies
What We Collect and Receive
In order for you be a client, service user or brand ambassador of 1 Less Stress Connect, we need to collect and process certain information. Depending on your use of the Services, that may include:
- Information you provide by completing forms on our website — your name, email and postal addresses, telephone number, country of residence, login, and password details. We may ask for this information if you register as a brand ambassador of the Services, subscribe to our newsletters, upload or submit content through 1 Less Stress Connect, or if you contact us
- Details of any requests or transactions you make through the Services. 1 Less Stress Connect partners with other companies (such as Stripe and Paypal) for payment processing, and the payment information you submit is collected and used by them in accordance with their privacy policies. 1 Less Stress Connect doesn’t store your payment information.
- Information about your activity on and interaction with 1 Less Stress/ 1 Less Stress Connect, (such as your IP address, the type of device or browser you use, and your actions on the Site);
- Communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem);
- Information that you submit to 1 Less Stress/ 1 Less Stress Connect in the form of comments, contributions to discussions, or messages to other users; and
- The email address for those that have subscribed to our email list. You may decline to provide us with your information. However, this will limit your ability to register for an account or use our Services.
How We Use This Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To keep your account secure and protect our Services (brand ambassadors)
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To track and analyse use of the Services so that we can improve how 1 Less Stress/ 1 Less Stress Connect is performing and provide users with the best experience possible
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and product
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in
- We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services
European Union Users
Data protection law in Europe requires a “lawful basis” for collecting and retaining personal information from citizens or residents of the European Economic Area. Our lawful bases include:
- Performing the contract we have with you: In certain circumstances, we need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligation to deliver the Services
- Legal compliance: Sometimes the law says we need to collect and use your data. For example, tax laws require us to retain records and payments made through our Services.
- Legitimate interests: This is a technical term in data protection law which essentially means we have a good and fair reason to use your data and we do so in ways which do not hurt your interests and rights. We sometimes require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way that might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and that does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests.We analyse how users interact with our Site so we can understand better what elements of the design are working well and which are not working so well. This allows us to improve and develop the quality of the online experience we offer all our users.
How This Information Is Shared Information that isn’t shared publicly
The following data will not be publicly displayed or revealed to other users:
- Any payment information you provide;
- Your password details;
- Your IP address;
- Your phone number;
- Your date of birth and other identity verification documentation
- Private profile information
- Communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem).
Information that’s shared to protect 1 Less Stress/ 1 Less Stress Connect and comply with the law
We do deserve the right to disclose personal information when we believe that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or law enforcement, to prevent fraud or abuse, or to protect 1 Less Stress Connect legal rights, property, or the safety of 1 Less Stress Connect, its employees, users, or others.
Links to other websites and services
We will retain your information as long as you are an active client, as necessary to provide you with the Services or as otherwise set forth in this Policy. We will also retain and use this information as necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy and to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements and protect 1 Less Stress Connect legal rights.
Users residing in certain countries, including the EU, are afforded certain rights regarding their personal information. Except where an exception or exemption applies, these rights include the ability to access, correct, and request deletion of your personal information. While these rights are not applicable globally, all 1 Less Stress users can manage their personal information, as further described below, in their account settings.
You can request a downloadable copy of your personal data from 1 Less Stress Connect from your account settings page (brand ambassadors). To modify or delete the personal information you’ve provided to us, please log in and update your profile. You may also delete your account from your account settings page. We may retain certain information as required by law or as necessary for our legitimate business purposes.
Email and Mobile Notifications
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. We try to keep emails to a minimum and give you the ability to opt in to any marketing communications we send.
We will send you email relating to your transactions. You may also elect to receive marketing email communications, in accordance with your preferences, and from which you may opt out at any time by adjusting your subscriber settings located at the bottom of each email.
We’ll also send you service-related announcements when it’s necessary to do so.
We take security seriously, and the security of your personal data is important to us. We follow industry-standard practices to protect the data we collect and maintain.
Third Party Links
Data Protection Officer
To contact our Data Protection Officer, please, email email@example.com with the heading DPO
You can contact us in writing at:
4 Gledwood Drive, Hayes, UB4 0AG
Data Protection Authority
Subject to applicable law, if you are a citizen or resident of the European Economic Area, you also have the right to (i) object to 1 Less Stress Connect use of your personal information and (ii) lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority or the United Kingdom Information Commissioner’s Office.
People under 18 (or the legal age in your jurisdiction) are not permitted to use the services of 1 Less Stress Connect on their own. 1 Less Stress Connect does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13.
If you believe that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under age 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we’ll delete it.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
What they are
Cookies are small data files that are issued to your device when you visit a website and that store information about your use of a service. Pixel tags (which are also called clear GIFs, web beacons, or pixels) are little snippets of code or tiny images embedded on websites and in email that help us learn how you interact with our site and emails.
Why we use them
How they work
When you visit the 1 Less Stress Connect site, our web server sends a cookie to your device, which allows us to recognize your device (but not the specific person using it). By associating the identification numbers in the cookies with other account information when, for example, you log in to our Services, we know that the cookie information relates to your user account. Similarly, pixel tags on the 1 Less Stress Connect site and in email communications help us identify how your device is being used to interact with 1 Less Stress Connect content. Some of the tags and cookies used by our Services are served by us, and some are served by trusted partners who are delivering services on our behalf.
These cookies help protect your account from being accessed by anyone other than you, alert you and us when your account is accessed, and provide capabilities that allow us to disable any active sessions you have (for example, when you log out or change your password).
Some cookies help us provide localised experiences — for example, by making sure you see our website in your preferred language.
Site features and services
Performance cookies help us route traffic between servers and understand how 1 Less Stress Connect is performing, so we can provide you with the best experience possible. We may use third party software development kits (SDK) in our mobile apps to collect information about activity in the app, the type of device and operating system it is running on and how the app is functioning. For example an SDK may send us a report if the app crashes, and reports on which features of the app are used more than others.
Analytics and research
Cookies and other technologies also help us to understand, improve, and research features and content on the 1 Less Stress Connect website site. You can opt-out of being included in Google Analytics here.
Social Media Platforms
Cookies and other technologies make interacting with social media platforms more seamless. For example, when you’re signed into social media accounts while you use our Services, these technologies enable you to share content with your social network or, in some cases, log in using your social media credentials. These features are usually controlled by the social media platform you are using and are governed by its separate privacy policies and the preferences you set with that service.
You can opt-out of online behavioural advertising. The Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioural Advertising program provides consumers with the ability to opt-out of having their online behaviour recorded and used for advertising purposes. To opt out of having your online behaviour collected for advertising purposes, click here.
Certain choices you make are both browser- and device-specific.
You can control certain cookies
Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies. How you do so depends on the type of cookie. Certain browsers can be set to reject browser cookies. Blocking or deleting cookies may prevent you from using most of our Services. To find out more about how to enable, disable, or delete cookies from your web browser, please visit here. To control flash cookies, which may be used on certain websites from time to time, you can go here. Why? Because flash cookies cannot be controlled through your browser settings.
Our Do Not Track Policy
Some browsers have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals. If you block cookies, certain features on our sites may not work. If you block or reject cookies, not all of the tracking described here will stop.
Certain options you select are browser- and device-specific.
If you have questions or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com
This updated policy will go into effect on May 25, 2018.